Friday, May 24, 2013

Long time overdue but time isn't fleeting, simply extending.

THE WEBSITE IS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!

Ok, ok it's not much but there first signature shirts are ready for purchase!!  I took the time I used for waiting for a website guru and just started making the site piece by piece.  Not bad for a total novice!!!



Check it out and tell us what you think on the contact page.  What are we missing?  What did I forget?  Where did I screw up?  You might get a little something back!

Either way, website is up and running, shop is functioning, shirts are getting made, fundraiser is starting, water wars planning is in the works and next up payoffs!!

So keep an eye out for more on the website, water wars, pink bottle challenge and more!!

First block plan executed.  And I think we doing good.  But let us know?!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers